Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai
Burj Al Arab hotel is located 25 km away from Dubai International Airport. It is a 5 star hotel and is 321 meters tall hotel located along the Jumerirah Coastline. This hotel is considered as a famous sightseeing point of this region. There are about 202 duplex suites of different areas which is ranging from 170 sq. mts to 780 sq. mts. This hotel has about 27 floors which offer guest services.
Mentioned are the facilities offered by Burj Al Arab Hotel suites:
- Each suite has an office area attached to the dining and living area. Facilities offered such as laptop, Internet access, printer and copier and private fax etc.
- All electrical devices can be switch on by pressing the buttons on. Because of advanced Technology which is used while building the suit which helps to facilitate visitors.
- On demand facility of 93 cable channels, 42-inch plasma screen and DVD/Video are provided.
- Facilities for Child care is also offered by Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- A mini bar is provided in suite for private use.
- Apart from these many more things are still to come on your way…
Guests can enjoy a natural bath at Assawan Spa and Health club which is on the 18th floor. It is considered as one of the main attraction in this hotel. By 18th floor you can have a view of the Gulf. Facilities like hydrotherapy baths, steam baths, sun baths, Jacuzzi and oriental massage in its well equipped rooms are all offered by Assawan Spa and Health club in Burj Al Arab Hotel. Other major attraction of this hotel is Wild Wadi Water Park which is opened for guest all the time. If you are a golfer then you should take advantage of daily/weekend golf practice in Hotel.
World class Golf courses which you will find in Dubai are Emirates Hills, Montgomerie, Arabian Ranches and Dubai Greek which are reserves convenient time slots for your comfort. Chauffeuring in Rolls-Royce and a scenic tour in Helicopter over Dubai is the most amazing part offered by Burj Al Arab Hotel.